These are the most common reasons for an incomplete sync, delays in sending or if remote texts fail to send:
- Manual sync: Perform a manual sync in the mysms settings (sidebar - Cloud Synchronisation - Manually sync) on your smartphone and re-login on your desktop/tablet after the sync has completely finished
- Stable data connection on your phone: Try if there is a difference when using your mobile data connection or Wi-Fi, as some Wi-Fi routers can cause problems
- Energy saving mode: Do not use an energy saving mode (stable data connection even in sleep mode) or power saver on your phone
- Please avoid using the same mysms account on two mobile phones. If you own two smartphones, use mysms mirror on your second phone.
- Make sure you're using the latest version of mysms
- In some cases a complete uninstall and a new re-install will solve the issue
If you still run into problems with remote texts, please email us via the contact form.