In case you’re using the mysms web app in Chrome, a pop-up for incoming messages will appear in the lower right-hand corner of your screen. If you do not receive these notifications, please check your settings in Chrome:
- Click on the menu icon in Chrome (right hand corner on the top)
- Choose "Settings"
- Click on "Show Advanced settings" (on the bottom)
- Click on "Content settings..." listed under Privacy
- Scroll down to Notifications. Check, if notifications are enabled and click on "Manage exceptions"
- If you find https://app.mysms.com, just click on X to remove it from this list.
Now open the web app in Chrome again and the notifications for incoming messages won't be displayed anymore.